View cart “GT-1® Competition Motor Oil with Liquid Titanium® SAE 20W-50 |1 US gallon (3.785L)” has been added to your cart.
Petronas Syntium 7000 E 0W30 | 5 Litre
PETRONAS Syntium 7000 E 0W-30 is designed to meet the demanding requirements of high-performance engines that requires an ACEA C2 lubricant. It is specially formulated with fully synthetic base oil and mid SAPS lubricant technology to maintain the efficiency of after treatment exhaust systems and to deliver fuel economy. Syntium 7000 E 0W-30 is suitable for the latest generations of passenger cars including gasoline and diesel engines (fitted with exhaust after treatment systems) operating under most severe conditions. Features & Benefits:
- Superior fuel economy
- Excellent protection to after treatment exhaust systems up to 20% reduction in ash accumulation.
- Reduces engine deposits and wear, hence delivering maximized engine responsiveness.
- Instant start up lubrication - minimize friction and start-up wear
- Exceptional thermal stability, able to combat high temperature induced oxidation
- API SN, ILSAC GF-5, ACEA C2
- PSA B71 2312
- Ford WSS-M2C950-A
- Jaguar JLR.03.500